Joe Hoehn, MBA, RP®, CRPC®
Joe Hoehn joined Brown & Tedstrom, Inc. in May 2005, as a Financial Planning Assistant. His focus is on assisting the team with account administration and maintenance, client inquiries and problem resolution and client account performance reports. His prior experience was as a Financial Services Representative with Oppenheimer Funds and in various operational functions with brokerage firms in the Los Angeles area.
A Colorado native, Joe attended Colorado State University in Fort Collins, CO, where he earned both an MBA in Finance and Management and a B.S in Business, Marketing, Finance and Management. He holds FINRA Series 7 and 63 registrations with LPL Financial.
Joe enjoys hiking, road biking, and watching the Colorado Rockies.
- MBA, Finance and Management, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO
- B.S., Business, Marketing, Finance and Management, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO
- Registered Paraplanner designation, 2017
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor designation, 2017
- Series 7, 63 registrations, held with LPL Financial
Brown & Tedstrom, Inc. is not affiliated with LPL Financial.