Justin Cassida, MBA, CFP®
Joining the firm in May 2007 as a Client Relationship Manager, Justin was promoted to Director of Client Service in 2013. Prior to Brown & Tedstrom, he worked as a Financial Advisor in Dallas, TX.
Justin specializes in assisting successful families with their personal long-term financial planning goals. He also leads the investment committee team and marketing initiatives.
Justin holds the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ designation. He holds Series 7 and 66 registrations and also has his Insurance license issued by the Colorado Department of Insurance.
Justin and his wife, Sarah, reside in Denver with their three children, Grace, Evan and Benjamin. An avid skier, outdoorsman and father, Justin enjoys family first, the outdoors second and football third.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ designation, 2005
- MBA, Texas Tech University, magna cum laude
- M.S., Personal Financial Planning
- B.A., Business Administration in Finance
- Series 7, 66 registrations, held with LPL Financial