Robert Alexandrovic, CFP®
Robert Alexandrovic specializes in assisting successful families with their personal long-term financial planning needs and investment strategies.
An 11 year financial services veteran, Robert has earned Certified Financial Planner (CFP ®) and Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC ®) designations. Prior to joining Brown & Tedstrom, he worked with a wealth management team at UBS, providing planning services for high-net-worth clients and corporate executives. He graduated from Miami University (OH) with a B.S. in Finance.
In his free time, Robert enjoys running, skiing and cooking for friends and family. He lives in the Berkeley neighborhood of Denver with his wife, Kara and their son Oscar.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ designation, 2010
- CRPC – Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor
- Executive Certificate of Financial Planning, Xavier University
- B.S., Miami (OH) University
- Series 7, 66 registrations, held with LPL Financial